Friday 2 August 2013

A day Hishop Experience




















I am going to write about my online shopping experience with Hishop. Hishop has a wide range of cosmetic products, skin care products, healthy food products etc. This parcel comes to my door step after 7 days I make my online payment. A big credit to Hishop for accepting credit cards payment. As I am a very lazy person, I really hope payment can be done through the internet. I hate to drive all the way to the bank and to wait for a long queue to deposit the cash.

You get to choose 2 free samples of skincare/cosmetic products (depending on what it offers) when you make any purchase with Hishop. I got myself beauty drink products and mask from Hishop. Planning to get more masks from this store.

Pardon me for the quality of the photos I took, for I was exhausted that day. Should have taken more quality photos. Probably, I will upload more presentable pictures for the next post about Hishop. Bookmarked Hishop to my online store list. LOL.

Need to headed back to work. Logging out.

No comments :

Post a Comment