Tuesday 24 July 2012

July's Break

I was on an official trip to KL last week. I went on the 18th of July, straight after work.
The tender interview was on morning of the next day so I have to reach KL a day before. 
I reached my hotel room at 11 pm. I can't possibly described how tiring my body was.
My prior mission to KL is to attend that tender interview. Then I have
to go and collect my cert which I was supposed to have taken
last year. I went to my ex-college and found that it had moved.
I was stunned. But hey, this is when the taxi drivers come in handy.
It was just a 10 minutes drive from the old place and cost RM6.70
for the taxi fare. However, RM10 was paid to show my gratitude towards
the taxi driver as the 1st driver refused to take me there, saying that 
the traffic was very congested at that area. 

This is an award to myself. Herbal bath, very soothing indeed.
Some ear pieces I bought at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.
I have been buying these for years.

A quilt cover I bought from IKEA. This was not my first choice actually.
I want the red base with white dots. Very cute but it doesn't come in 
the size for my quilt so I have to give it in.
And
I bought a wallet too, in purple, I just love it. It costs 
me quite a lot to own it.


This was taken during the dinner at Sunway Pyramid. All kinds of stupid facial expressions. 
Pretty worn out after a whole day of walking. 
The food at this Chinese restaurant "天 京客栈"
was fine and the price was quite dear. 
If I was not mistaken that's the name of the restaurant.


No comments :

Post a Comment