Thursday 5 July 2012

Job Politic

I don't know what got into me recently. I feel very fade up everyday I come to work. I kept on wandering why my colleague always ask me to give him a copy of my work for his record. I don't feel okay giving away my hard work to someone who doesn't help out. I need to do all the estimation, costing, filling, photostatting and I need to compile all the paper works. Why do I need to give him a copy of the final estimate? And also my taking off. I don't feel right. I have to right to refuse him. I gave him all the things he desires and he still kept all those quotations, facsimiles, emails from me? Taking it away from my table and tell the other colleague that the facsimiles do not have to give me a copy? How I can possibly tolerate him this way? I really get all fade up and wanted to yell at him so many times. But he has not pissed me off that serious after all. I will be patience with his attitude until the day he gets solemnly unreasonable. Till then I will just do my job and keep quiet.

No comments :

Post a Comment