Tuesday 17 April 2012

Good Morning Tuesday

Holiday mode is on. Am going to travel with family on this coming Sunday to KL. Somehow deep inside my heart, I noticed that my mum is pretty looking forward to this short trip for she can spend her precious time with her dearest. I miss her a lot though. Will be spending 4 days 3 nights at KL. I think I need to buy her a pair of comfortable slippers as there will be loads of walking to do at KL.
My boss doesn't seems to be happy that I applied 4-days leave. He doesn't seem happy to approve the leave either. Can't I have something personal? What's wrong of applying my earned leaves? He is inside his office while I am posting this. No more leave for me for these few coming months. Sigh.
Will try to take some photos will staying at KL. Will keep updating this blog soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment