Wednesday 4 April 2012

Emo Script

Boss came in extra early today. And I can't find the strength to start with my work. I always have this uncomfortable feeling when I reached the office door way. The feeling of turning back and walk straight home. I am not trying to be hilarious. I am just feeling very very very exhausted. It's getting hard to concentrate on work. I tend to dislike some tiny stuffs. Maybe I am not having so much work to do during these few weeks that make me feel like I am kind of wasting my time in the office. 8-hours seems to be a long long day because I am being not progressive at all. I am getting way too emotional. I can't control my emotion these few days. This blue mood seems to stick with me whenever I am not working. The worst thing is that I am getting too forgetful these days. I just told Dy on Monday afternoon that I will confirm with him whether I will go out with him and Irene again later in the evening. But I forgot all about that and went straight to the office. I only recall this in the next morning. I am such a lousy date. I will try to remember next time. I need to keep myself busy so that I will stop thinking about nonsense.

No comments :

Post a Comment