Monday 24 June 2013

June Happenings

I have been thinking about why my work has to be so hectic now and then. I can't figure it out yet. Seriously, I still can't find the balance between life and work yet. I can't even get enough rest during weekends. I wanted to scream out loud so much. I want to go for a vacation, a short one will do. Just want to get some rest, away from the work place. I really want to switch off my phone, smash the computer, throw away all the document, yell at someone etc. I am just so so so tired.

Spent the whole Saturday at site. Hot and sweaty, feeling very uncomfortable.

  
Going back to Nyalau. Eye catching scene, pretty relaxing there. 
Eat a couple of coconut and took off.

   
I was watching the food and travel tv show. They were introducing the Portugal egg tart. 
And make me craving for egg tart. 

This hand cream really smell nice but in term of moisturizing for the skin, it's really "so so". 
This series is more to the aroma sensation.

 This cute Japanese cracker was given to me by my cute colleague, May. 
She is such a sweetie. Thank you very much, May.

I just feel safe and pampered when he is around. 
After a day of hard work, at least I know there is always someone for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment