Thursday 25 April 2013

Another Sunday

It's been normal working week. 
Not much work, not hectic like previous weeks. 
I had the whole weekend to my own, which is all I needed at this moment. 
I spent some really quality time with him and this all I ever wanted 
because 
both of us had been crazily busy over work, especially him. 
I was most grateful that we could 
eventually spent some quality 
time together just like the
other couples. 
We went to for a stroll down the beach because he said 
I haven't been walking under the sun for like ages.
Which is not true!
And so we went to the beach without second thoughts.
He caught a tiny crab in the sea and was really cocky about that.
He was just being lucky.
Then, 
he dared me to take the challenge and would give me
RM 100, if I could manage to catch one but I just ignore him.
Because I was afraid of falling into the sea water, 
I didn't bring any clothes to change so I don't want to get wet.
Anyway,
I am glad to have him for the weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment